Nebulockr is a connected locker system. With Nebulockr, users can checkout and return items without limitations of time, location or manpower.
FULL-STACK INTERACTIVE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
Nebulockr is a connected locker system. With Nebulockr, users can checkout and return items without limitations of time, location or man-power.
Nebulockr can be implemented in various kinds of contexts regarding inventory management, logistic services and sharing economy. For demonstration, I created three scenarios and built one fully-functional prototype for ArtCenter Modelshop. Students can checkout a tool from one Nebulockr and return it to another, using Nebulockr’s mobile app.
SCENARIO & SCHEMATIC
SCENARIO I : ARTCENTER MODELSHOP
– Liberate manpower from mechanical/repetitive work
– Checkout tools on your phone
– Fetch/return tools from/to Nebulockr close by
– Individual past-due notification system
– Public log system for transparency
SCENARIO II : APARTMENT HALLWAY
– Safer than leaving packages on the doorstep
– Various sizes of containers for all kinds of goods
– Fewer boxes are needed since they are all shared
– Enabling “Online to Offline” services and businesses
SCENARIO III : NEIGHBORHOOD SHARING SPACE
– Share things you don’t use often with your neighbors
– Earn credits if someone uses your stuff
– Empowering sharing economy and O2O services